Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 220

That is how many LONG days our house has been on the market. 7 mths! Let's just say it has been quite an experience, for sure. We've gone through a lot of ups and downs and there are times when I feel a volcano of emotional stress start to bubble inside me and I'm not really sure where all the lava from the explosion will go, a bit scary. Fortunately, for me and everyone else, I married a man who knows the perfect ritual dance to keep that volcano calm. He's great at reminding me what matters most is that we have our little family and we're all healthy. I also need to give credit to our beautiful 2 year old daughter who keeps us laughing constantly. Sometimes I wonder how I ever got through hard times before I knew about the power of her smile!

You should always try to find the lesson in every situation and we're honestly becoming stronger through all this. I have learned that a stressful situation can make or break you, it totally depends on YOU. My father has always said "It's all what you make of it" and like many other times throughout my life, I'm realizing how right he is!

4 comments:

Katy said...

I know it is stressful on you guys that the house hasn't sold yet :( It sounds like you guys are looking at it the right way, though. God has a master plan and sometimes it is SO hard to make any sense of it until after the fact!

Sandra said...

I am sorry for the stress this brings you. Atleast you are able to look on the brighter side of life. It's juts not time yet for you to move. Let the world settle from Julie moving and then it will be your turn to shake things up.

Fennells said...

How nice to see you back on blog land! You and your hubster have great perspective and it will all work out as it should! Maybe you're meant to stay where you are just a little bit longer. I totally know what you mean about how much the little ones help in times like these.

Courtney said...

Im sorry it is taking so long to sell your house. I hate that you are moving, but I hate that you are stressed more, so i am hoping for the best for you and your beautiful little family! I miss you!