Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Smoothie Time!

I can't believe I forgot to mention our afternoon smoothies! Yesterday we had a strawberry & banana smoothie which was made up of strawberries, bananas, tofu, vanilla soymilk (with fiber) and ice. Today's smoothie is the same as yesterday's except with some kiwi action! Hiya!

I'm super stoked about tonight's dinner. We're having spaghetti and salad (the salad at lunch was the bomb!) I found some organic spaghetti sauce with mushrooms and will cook up the rest of the gluten free pasta. I'll probably throw a bunch of veggies into the sauce, especially lots of mushrooms... cha-ching! I just hope I'm hungry for it after this smoothie.

If I could have anything right now it would be chocolate! The Hubster and I are already dreaming of what we'll eat when we're done with the cleanse. Today I've been dreaming of a big steak with a baked potato loaded with sour cream and butter... mmmmm. I've also been dreaming of a big, greasy, super cheesy pizza! Lord, I better stop.

Feeling great, not as tired today. The Hubster's been in a great mood too... shhhh, don't tell him. He'll freak out and worry that I'll want to stick to this way of eating.

No comments: