Thursday, April 30, 2009

Day 4 - Already?!

Here we are on day 4's afternoon. I went into the office today to listen to a bunch of sick people hacking and coughing and sneezing, etc. and so on. I quickly did my duties and got the hell outta there! Swine flu or not, I don't want what those people are always passing back and forth to each other.

This morning's body torture class wasn't too bad and it actually made my arm feel better. That tetanus shot is mean!

So far today I've had:

pretzels
almonds
teeccino (fake coffee)
left over bad ass salad ( spinach leaves, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, carrots, sprouts, black olives & lots of avocado, oh and a shake or two of salt and pepper- this sucker doesn't even need dressing!)
lays chips
tortilla chips and salsa
my beloved celery and peanut butter (I just got done scraping the jar out- must get more!)

I'm thinking for our afternoon smoothie we'll mix up some bananas, oranges, pineapples and possibly some mango.

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho it's off to cleaning the house I go!

If I could have anything right now it would be a hot fudge brownie sundae from Katie's Custards!

No comments: