Monday, April 27, 2009

8:16 am Day 1 of Absolute Craziness

Getting up and into the gym wasn't as hard as I thought it was.. yipee! I still rocked it on the treadmill and bent the hell out of myself in yoga class. Today's class seemed pretty tough but I'm sure it has nothing to do with my lack of caffeine...yoga's not for wimps, that's all there is to it!

So far my biggest obstacle with this cleanse is steering my body from automatically going to the coffee pot to turn it on. I've caught myself twice in full on motion to turn it on, maybe I should put it away for the week. Other than that things are well (it is only 8:20).

I've had numerous people ask me what the heck am I going to eat and my answer is NOTHING!

Actually, I've got what I think is a pretty yummy menu planned out, I'm sure The Hubster will beg to differ. We may be gnawing on each other's arms by Thursday! I will post what we eat, expect loads of veggies and fruits!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Atleast you are sane enough to blog.

Rachel E. said...

What are you doing, woman?? No caffeine? You've done gone and lost your mind.

halong: The amount of time Jackie will make it without coffee...not halong...