Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Scoop! (Chocolate or Vanilla?)

Alrighty, it's been a month since I posted... what the heck has been going on??

I'll tell ya!

We had a contract on our house that fell through after I had mostly packed everything up and had the house off the market for a month..LOVELY!

The Hubster was out of town for 3 weeks and my beloved laptop joined him. Of course his computer was here but given my experience with destroying computers I didn't spend much time on it.

Our beautiful daughter turned 2 and now I have a wanna be teenager on my hands!

Said daughter and I were cursed with a brutal stomach virus that kept us really close to the house for a week. I lost a couple of pounds though.. there's a always a silver lining!

That about sums up the last month of absence in the blog world!

Toodles!

2 comments:

Katy said...

I'm so sorry that the house deal fell through. How irritating!

Chelle said...

eww about the stomach virus but i'm glad you guys are better AND the weight loss is a lovely bonus. just don't keep the pounds off the same way!

and that really sucks about your house deal falling through - want me to hunt them down and threaten their life? :) ...i'll do it

2 going on 16....i'm worried about those times. let me know what meds you are taking to cope ;)