Monday, February 23, 2009

Times they are a changin'!

You may have noticed a pattern with me and my beloved bloggity. I'll be all about it for a good while then pretty much abandon it for awhile then get back into being all about it again. Rinse and repeat if I so wish.

Random Person: Hey Jackie, why haven't you posted on your blog lately?

Me: What? I stepped in some blog?? Oh yeah... my blog!!


I actually have a good reason for the recent abandonment. We are moving south! Not very far and not anywhere very exciting but we are indeed headed south. About 15 minutes south of the current town we reside in. Being the wonderfully, devoted procrastinator that I am, I have been putting everything off until the last moment. That's the only time I actually get stuff done- the last minute.

So there's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Here's a random ass (literally) picture for yall:

2 comments:

Chelle said...

agh i thought you guys were moving to tyler???....that isn't south of waco :P

Ashley said...

I just laughed so hard at that pic I almost wet myself ...lol!