Thursday, February 5, 2009

Out of the office....

"Hi this is Jackie, I will be out of the blogging office Thursday February 5th & Friday, February 6th. Possibly Saturday, Februray 7th. I have stuck my head back up my ass and decided to have a Moving Sale. Yes, after saying I would NEVER do another Garage Sale again, I have made myself a damn lier. Luckily though, I have a friend, Smuggle, who doesn't seem to mind the torture of these kind of things and will help me through it. Wish us luck!

"If this is an emergency by all means call 9-1-1, dorks!"

3 comments:

Katy said...

Good luck this weekend! I hope y'all make loads of money and get rid of lots of junk!!!

Sandra said...

Good luck with the garage sale, I hope it is a profitable one.

Ashley said...

You crack me up! Good luck with the sale though!