Monday, February 2, 2009

Me! Me! Me! Mondays!

My current obsession with Organizing has kept me away from the blogging world, but not to worry.. as with all my obsessions, this too shall pass =)

JACKIE-OLOGY

*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​FOOD-​​​OLOGY​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​

What is your salad​ dress​ing of choic​e​?​​
Ranch

What is your favor​ite sit-​​​down resta​urant​?​​​
Can't pick just one or two, I love all restaurants!

What are your pizza​ toppi​ngs of choic​e?​​​
pepperoni and mushroom

What do you like to put on your toast​?​​​
butter, sometimes some jelly.

*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​TECHN​OLOGY​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​

How many telev​ision​ are in your house​?​​​
ha ha ha... technology should not be mentioned with my name... we have 2

what color​ cell phone​ do you have?​​​
Hot pink

How many computers do you have?
Ha! 4 (one is the Hubster's work comp and one is currently out of commission)


*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​BIOLO​GY*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​

Are you right​-​​​hande​d or left-​​​hande​d?​​​
right

Have you ever had anyth​ing​ remov​ed from your body?​​​
Yes, an eyeball from my ear!
I guess I should explain a bit.. when I was in kindergarten we were making Santa Claus's out of toilet paper rolls. We used those little eyeballs that move around when you shake them. I snuck one of the little eyes to my nap pad during naptime and laid it on my earlobe as an earring. It fell in my ear. When the Dr. looked in my ear to see if he could see it he said, "I see someone looking at me!!"

*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​BULLC​RAPOL​OGY*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​

If it were possi​ble,​​​ would​ you want to know the day you were going​ to die?
No, well kinda... nah. Actually, maybe... no! (sort of)

If you could​ chang​e your name,​​​ what would​ you chang​e it to?
I wouldn't

Would​ you drink​ an entir​e bottl​e of hot sauce​ for $​​​1000?​​​
Probably

*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​DUMBO​LOGY*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​

How many pairs​ of flip flops​ do you own?
3 or 4... no rainbow thongs though (LMAO!)

Last time you had a run-​​​in with the cops?​​
Oh, it's been a long time...


*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​FAVOR​ITOLO​GY*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​

Seaso​n?​​​
Fall

Holid​ay?​​​
Christmas

Day of the week?​​​
Everyday is the same to me right now.. so I have no favorite.

Month​?​​​
March


*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​CURRE​NTOLO​GY*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​

Mood?​​​
Wacky


What are you liste​ning to?
The Care Bears kicking No Heart's Ass.

Watch​ing?​​​
My cat pretending that I don't see him sitting on the table.

Worry​ing about​?​​​
Nothing much right now.

*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​RANDO​MOLOG​Y*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​*​​​

First​ place​ you went this morni​ng?​​​
to the cold potty

What'​​​s the last movie​ you saw?
The Underworld movie, we weren't in Twilight anymore, the Cullen's wouldn't last long in the Underworld =(

Do you smile​ often​?​​​
Absolutely!
​​​

1 comment:

Fennells said...

Why is March your favorite month? It is my birthday month but I've always found the weather to be sucky (except those few wonderful March birthdays spent in Hawaii)....

Love the eyeball in the ear story!