Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thoughtless Thursday...

My mind is blank, I've got so much going on in there that it's turned into a whirlwind around a big blank spot. More like a Tornado that I wish would crash out of my head (with minimal damage and mess of course... "Ahhh! What happened to your face Jackie???" "Oh my tornado of thoughts escaped.. did I not cover the gaping hole well??") and would travel far, far away. Every now and then a thought will dip down into the empty space but it quickly jumps back into the whirlwind. Maybe more coffee is in order.. where did I put my coffee??? Hmmmmm.........

To be continued...

1 comment:

Rachel E. said...

Definitely need more coffee, my dear. Caffeine clears the head, at least my head.

I'm ready for book 4 whenever I see you next! I'm almost halfway through book 3. Maybe next Wednesday at our next craft night/American Idol laugh-a-thon. Be there or be square.

psindli: "Oh, you so psindli. Psindli girl." Quote from Mike Tyson.