Take a little bit of This and add a little bit of That and you have:
Cheesecake Cookie Cups!
* 12 pieces NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
* 1/2 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
* 1 large egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1. PREHEAT oven to 325 degrees F. Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
2. PLACE one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
3. BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
4. BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
5. BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top with pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
I made these for The Hubby's Bday and they are SOOO yummy. These aren't good for anyone's resolution to lose weight but it's definitely a recipe you will want to keep for a cheat day!