Monday, January 26, 2009

Oh Goody, It's Me! Me! Me! Monday!!

Ok, so this one was titled: 1,2,3 but I don't see why. It should have been titled:

Lame Random Questions

Are you shy?
Not so much

Who last called you babe or baby?
The Hubster

Who was the last person you had a conversation with?
My Darling Daughter, if you can call it a conversatation.

Are you talkative?
Sometimes too much!

Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a K?
Ummmm.... In a dream I did.

Have you ever kissed in the rain?
I think so.. must not have been that great, huh?

Does anyone hate you?
Why on earth would anyone hate me???

Are you happy with life right now?
Absolutely!

What color is your hair?
Dark Brown with sprouts of grey and some red where the dye is fading.. sounds lovely!

Are you waiting for anyone to call right now?
Yes, my boss telling me that someone has made a full price offer on our house! =)

Have you ever regretted anything?
Sure have

Who or what is on your mind right now?
Some of the things I regret... thanks!

Do you miss how things used to be?
Certain things, sure.

Are you starting to realize anything?
Yeah, being in your 30's can actually be cool! (yes I know... crazy talk here)

Last person you saw other than your family?
Check out guy at the Grocery Store

Have you done anything embarrassing lately?
Oh I'm sure but nothing comes to mind at the moment.

Could you ever be friends with someone who broke your heart?
Sure

Have you ever written anything on a bathroom wall or door?
Yes, even a basketball pole (got caught for that one!)

1 comment:

Rachel E. said...

Yes, Jackie, you're about as shy as I am. Yet another reason I heartily believe we were once related somehow...

cenat: The way a large population, fondly known as the "smart ones", spells the word "senate"