Saturday, January 3, 2009

New!

New Year, New blog background, New Name!

I'm all about fresh starts and trying new things. "I'll try anything once, doesn't mean I have to like it!" (that phrase has brought many bad tasting things into my mouth... oh get your mind out of the gutter!)

So I found it fitting to freshen up my blog since my obsession with Edward and the Cullen Family has had me MIA in the blogging world. I also felt it fitting to change the name. As much as I love Days of Our Lives and my witty self, it just never felt right. I'm a rambler and often they are random, out of nowhere, ramblings. The new name feels good and gives me an open door to blab about whatever I want.. yay!

Right now I'd love to ramble on and on about these vampires that I've come to love and yearn for but I spent way too much time trying to figure out how to change my background... aint it pertty? =)

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope 2009 brings us all the blessings & hopes that we desire and if that includes Vampires, may they be vegetarians!

No comments: