Monday, January 19, 2009

Me! Me! Me! Mondays!

It's that time again... yippeee!!

This one stuck out because of the title..

RANDOM QUESTIONS!


Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
Numerous times...I think CD's like it!

What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
Um... 3-4 yrs I think.

Ever been in a car wreck?
Quite a few, but nothing too serious, thank gosh.

Were you popular in high school?
Yeah, but because I was really friendly, not in a stuck up way.

Have you ever been on a blind date?
nah

Are looks important?
To an extent. Your personality makes you hot or not.

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more??
yep!

By what age did you see yourself getting married?
I thought for sure I was going to be married with kids by the time I was 24.. so silly.

If married, what age did you actually get married?
27... sad thing is that I had to pull the calculator out for that one... gasp!

Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them?
What I didn't know didn't hurt me...

Have you ever made a mistake?
some of the best ones

Are you a good tipper?
Yes, my years of bartending and serving made me that way.

What's the most you have spent for a haircut?
When I used to get my hair did, it was usually around $80, that's why I do it myself now.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
Ummmm... I think my friend and I had a crush on our 5th grade teacher.. as much as a 5th grader can have a crush on someone.

Have you ever peed in public?
Ohhh yeah! Cops had told me a couple of times it wasn't right but when you have to go, you pop a squat! I tried to be discreet about it, I didn't just pop a squat in front of all to see.. "oh excuse me a minute.. there much better." :P

What song do you want played at your funeral?
I don't care, the funeral wouldn't be for me anyway.

Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
Absolutely, I might go tell them now just to see what they say.


What would your last meal be before getting executed?
WTH? Um... I cannot even think of anything.. pass.

Beatles or Stones?
Probably Beatles but it totally depends on my mood or what I'm experiencing at the moment.


Beer, wine or hard liquor?
As of Friday night only beer and wine for me! Damn those Mexican Martini's!

Do you have any phobias?
Getting pretty skeered of heights and reptiles are really starting to make me do the heeby jeebie dance!


What are your plans for the future?
Immediate: get more coffee. The rest: to live life happily & strong.

Do you walk around the house naked?
On occasion and I often bust out in song too!

If you were an animal what would you be?
One of my cats. Spoiled rotten!

Hair color you like on someone you're dating?
huh.. must be brunette, I think I've only dated a couple of blondes. Never a redhead... hmmmm that's interesting.


Would you rather be blind or deaf?
probably deaf, especially because I think sign language is amazing, almost sensual.

Do you have any special talents?
I'm sure I could think of something funny to say if I had more coffee.

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house?
Shut the door... just being honest.

Do you like horror or comedy?
Comedy.

Are you missing anyone?
My Ma & Pa

If you weren't straight, what person of the same sex would you do?
Oh probably some hottie slut puppy. ;) Oh I know.. the sister on Chuck..(Sarah Lancaster) She's so gorgeous to me! Tell me she's not:





Where do you want to live when you are old?
Wherever my life takes me.. I'm just enjoying the ride.

Who is the person you can count on the most?
The Hubster

If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be?
Matthew McConaughey.

What did you dream last night?
Actually I had crazy dreams about Robert Pattinson. I would have put him for the previous answer but EVERYONE wants to date him right now and I tend to stay away from stuff EVERYONE likes.

What is your favorite sport to watch?
don't really have one


Are you named after anyone?
Everyone who was named before me =)


What is your favorite alcoholic drink?
bleck... of course this question is on here. As of the moment nothing sounds appealing to me... damn Mexican Martini's!

Non alcoholic drink?
Agua

Have you ever been in love?
Absolutely

Do you sing in the shower?
Yep

Have you ever been arrested?
Nope, have come close but I'm pretty charming when I want to be.. there ya go, there's my super talent. ;)

What is your favorite Holiday?
I love the time of year from Halloween to New Year's.

Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Nah.

Have you ever caught a fish?
Many!

No comments: