Monday, January 12, 2009

Me! Me! Me! Mondays

I was blessed with company this weekend so I've been absent for a couple days. Let's get this week started with stuff all about ME! Woot! Woot!

A-Z of Jackie!



A-Available?
Depends on what the availability is for of course!

B - Best Friend?
I've got some, yes.

C - Crush?
Totally crushing on a pale guy who doesn't even fricken' exist!

D - Dog's Name?
Sir Sebastian... (ok he's not a Sir but at the moment it sounded good).

E - Easiest Person To Talk To?
Uhh... that would probably be myself!

F - Favorite Food?
I just love FOOD in general.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms?
Hmmmm.... Bears are cuter but the worms are way more fun to eat!

H - Hometown?
Tucson, AZ.

I - If You Could Move Would You?
Yep!

J - Job?
90% Stay at home Mommy, 10% Realtor Assistant

K - Kids?
Have a little darlin' of a gal who is almost 2 going on 13!

L - Longest Car Ride?
Probably Az to South Dakota

M - Milk Flavor?
Chocolate

N - Number of Siblings?
Uno

O - One Wish?
Strong, Healthy & Happy (guess that's three but it's what I always wish for my daughter).

P - Phobias?
I'm getting pretty bad about heights.

Q - Favorite Quote?
"Be happy for this moment, this moment is your life." Not necessarily my fave but it's a good one and the only one I can think of right now.

R - Reason To Smile?
My life!

S - Song You Last Heard?
Flyleaf- All Around Me

T - Time You Woke Up?
6:58am

U - Unknown Fact About Me?
Hmmmm.... I guess it's so unknown that I don't even know it!

V - Vegetables You Love?
Corn is a good one.

W - Worst Habit?
Worrying over EVERYTHING! I've done it so much that it's got to be out of habit.

X - X-Rays You've Had?
When I chipped my ankle and have had a couple for the cyst in my arm.

Z- ZODIAC-SIGN?
Scorpio... it all makes sense now, doesn't it? =)

2 comments:

Rachel E. said...

Chocolate milk makes it all better, doesn't it. Or, if you take away the milk and leave just the chocolate...well, now we're onto something.

gompl: What Hellen Keller might've called the legendary TV hero, Gomer Pyle.

Sandra said...

I feel like I know everything about Jackie now.