Monday, January 5, 2009

Me! Me! Me! Monday

I've decided to start doing theme days to help me use my blog more AND because it seems like fun. They'll change up until I find the perfect one but for now Mondays are all about Me! Yep! It's Survey time folks! (it's probably kind of sick that I love doing these things so much!) Here we go...


I've come to Realize:

1. I've come to realize that boys...
are gross!

2. I've come to realize that my job...
as a SAHM is the hardest and most rewarding job I've ever had!

3. I've come to realize that when I'm driving...
I think I'm the best singer in the world! Even when my daughter is covering her ears and telling me stop!

4. I've come to realize that I need...
help.... ha ha ha!


5. I've come to realize that my heart...
is capable of much more than I ever imagined.

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
I have to do something when all I want to do is curl up and read my book!

7. I've come to realize that when I'm drunk...
I can rule the world and have horrible hangovers now that I'm an old lady. =(

8. I've come to realize that money...
is a stinkin' necessity that I'm not very happy about!

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
can melt my heart with the flash of a smile.

10. I've come to realize that I'll never be...
Normal! Ha ha ha!


11. I've come to realize drugs are...
just a faint memory... just joking. Are HORRIBLE, Icky.. bleck!


12. I've come to realize that my best friend(s)...
are the BEST and much needed!

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone...
although it's a cheapy, is invincible against the wrath of Emma Anne!


14. I've come to realize that last night before i went to sleep...
that I'm obsessed with my book.


15. I've come to realize when i woke up this morning...
that I'm not a fan of waking up early, especially when it's raining.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
answering survey questions.. very focused here!

17. I've come to realize that when I get on Blogger...
I love reading other people's stuff, almost like I'm peeking into their diaries.

18. I've come to realize that yesterday..
that it's easy to make Mr. Holder Happy.

19. I've come to realize that today..
I need to get my butt in gear!

20. I've come to realize that tonight...
I'll probably finish the last book and will probably be sad about it.

21. I have come to realize that tomorrow...
is not guaranteed.

22. I've come to realize that I really want to....
be closer to my parents.

24.I've come to realize that I love...
everything and everyone in my crazy life!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I am addicted to surveys, too!