Friday, January 9, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

TGIF and Happy Fabulous Friday Dahlings!

I think Fabulous Friday will be whatever I may find fabulous at the moment. At this moment I am finding something to help me better my finances very fabulous and it's FREE!! (can't get more fabulous than that right now). As one of my resolutions, I'm trying to get smarter about money so this is pretty down right awesome to me.

So here is my Fabulous Find for this Fabulous Friday:

Suze Orman's Free Book Download!!

For those unfamiliar to Suze Orman she's the very annoying lady who knows it all about money. She has a new book, Suze Orman's 2009 Action Plan, and you can download it for free on good ol' Oprah.com! It took me all of a split second to download it.

Here ya go:
http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20081119_tows_bookdownload

4 comments:

Katy said...

Thanks for posting this! I was sad to miss her on Oprah yesterday, but I was at a soccer game. I have really enjoyed your postings this week - so are so creative ;)

Fennells said...

Thanks Jackie!!!ridefast

Fennells said...

Oops. Sorry about the typo above.

Sandra said...

You're so helpful. I love Suzie!