Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Brrrrrrr.... Biotches!

It's so fricken cold in our house right now, my teeth are chattering right along with the rhythm of my fingers tapping the keys of the laptop. I'm trying to keep a window open to get rid of the smokey stank that lingers in the house. While doing so I have been reminded that being cold makes me have sudden spurts of turrets syndrome, it makes me cuss something awful. I don't know why exactly but for the longest time ( I guess for as long as I've known cuss words) whenever I get to a certain point of coldness I just start cussing up a storm and I get pretty angry too! I am not a fan of cold weather.

I think I'll go cuddle up to our heating pad because I'm for sure not going to start another fire!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Good choice in not starting a fire, you're probably saving lives.