Monday, December 29, 2008

Infatuation

I have been consumed by him. Edward. I have been trying to think of ways to find a vampire to fall hopelessly and madly in love with me without it affecting my normal human life. I am happily married with a kid after all. I've thought of ways to turn my hubby into a vampire but I don't think he'll go for it. So my only hope is the books. I read the first one within a day and with the starting of the second one I am starting to not like Miss Bella very much. She annoys me. He could do better. Edward and his family are perfect and I find myself missing them.

I've had other infatuations, at least this one is safe (I haven't started my vampire hunting... yet) and contained within a book!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I knew you would love these books too! They are awesome, and totally addicting!

Chelle said...

I'm noticing you haven't blogged in a while. I can only assume it is because you are still happily drowning in Forks. I was there a few weeks in November. It is bliss! I'm debating on re-reading the series :) Ooh and go to Stephenie's website for the first half of Midnight Sun (Twilight from Edward's point of view) THAT is wonderful...but you have to read it at the PC b/c you can't print it. and I don't know when she is going to publish it but from what I understand she is finishing it now...

Rhema: "RHEMA I done TOLD you not to wash my sweater wit yo red panties"

"I'm sary Jaquarius, I didn't kno it was in der"