Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm Gorgeous!

Yep, I'm gorgeous! My shampoo bottle told me so!



I had never noticed that my shampoo bottle had a thing for me until last night when I dragged my tired and dirty self into the shower. As I stated in the post before, things have been somewhat chaotic for me so my looks and hygiene might not have been at their best. After I washed some slept in makeup off my face I grabbed the shampoo bottle and "washed that man right outta my hair". As I was attempting to shave the forest of hair that had grown on my legs (where's the weedeater when you need it?) I started to think about how the new shampoo smelled really good (I had grabbed it from the "Goodie Basket" at the register on my last grocery store adventure). That was also when I realized that razors are not something that you buy cheaply. They are now right up there with Toilet Paper. There are just some things you have to pay extra for!

So I finished up the detailing of my body and checked out the shampoo bottle. Instantly my eyes zoomed in on "You're Gorgeous" and I swear the darn bottle winked at me! I instantly blushed and looked away. "So, Pert... do you mind if I call you Pert? Do you come here often?"

Now, I'm no dummy, I know ALL the bottles say the same line to EVERYBODY but damnit, I did feel gorgeous! "I feel pretty, oh so pretty..." We all get our kicks somewhere and right now I'm getting mine from a hot little shampoo bottle, that, might I add, I got on Sale!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!! Maybe we should all buy Pert for our showers and self esteem.

Chelle said...

I think the 'sale' part of your new found love is the sexiest pert (haha lame joke of the day) about it.....

hytosor: hy to sor to go to gym today..... see, even the asians use that excuse!

Rachel E. said...

Hmm, feeling gorgeous AND like a broadway star, I see. Did I ever tell you I was a nun in our high school production of South Pacific? I only got the part because my drama teacher loved me, and felt sorry for me because I absolutely CANNOT sing. So no washin' men outta my hair...I was too busy Bali Hai'in.

You are gorgeous Jackie. Just like me.

rishak: The line of bull Rachel feeds herself every morning to keep her self-esteem from crumbling. Maybe she needs to get a Pert bottle (was it Plus or regular??) to cheer her up...