Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Chaos.

I have been absent in the blog world lately but there is a reason: Chaos.


I'm not just laying on the couch thinking, "hmmmmm, I should go blog right now but I don't wanna." It's more like I'll blog once the vacuum quits blowing up on me, the toilet stops leaking, the light fixtures quit falling in the middle of the night, Realtors stop showing up unannounced, Emma Anne cooperates when I want to take a picture, the cats quit wrestling with the presents, the house starts to clean itself, the handyman finishes a job completely, the christmas presents I ordered online are actually worth a darn AND I find the time to sit down and think straight.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I feel ya! I am so sorry hun.

Ashley said...

Sorry it's so chaotic! Hope it all settles down soon....

Rachel E. said...

I wondered where you'd been, bloglady! May you be blessed with sudden calmness. Namaste.

lapdatoe: Ebonics for "slap that ho"

Katy said...

Motherhood - gotta love it! I hope things settle down soon.