Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oh the Madness!!

I have been M.I.A. in the blog world the past few days due to feeling like crap-ola and just not that bloggy. I should have started my period today, nothing yet. Normally I would love for ol' Aunt Flow to take her sweet time before paying a visit but this is getting just plain crazy! I've got people about to pull their hair out wanting to know, "is she, or isn't she?". I am wanting to pull other people's hair out because I'm so irritable that I think I may be crossing the border over to Crazy town! One minute I'm so hungry and the next I can't even stand the thought of food. Sounds pretty prego huh? Well tell that to the negative test I took yesterday.

I. Can't. Take. It. Much. Longer!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Stressing isn't gonna help your period get here faster; if it is coming which I hope it's not but at the same time hope it is (selfishly) so we can get our drink on.
Just go soak in a bath and relax.

Rachel E. said...

No worries, babe. You need something to take your mind off...how about the park tomorrow? Gimme a call if you want to meet up. I'm thinking Viking Hills sometime tomorrow!

impic: The offspring of a small woodland creature.

Ashley said...

I can't imagine the wait. Try not to stress though, it will only make it worse, lol...

Jackie said...

Thanks ladies for the support ladies!