Friday, November 7, 2008

It's 8:00 pm on a Friday night and I'm sitting in my living room with a laptop appropriately placed (top of my lap) and now I'm blogging. I must be a mom! I am and I love it. This is what I want to do always, no not blogging on a Friday night, be a mom. I love everything about it. This afternoon I was taking a shower and all of a sudden I heard a loud bonk so I looked over to see Mater's face (ToMater from that Car cartoon) coming into the bathroom at full speed.
(If you were to look up Tomater in the Urban dictionary you would get this:

Tomater:

To take a box of tissues and hit someone over the head with it, usually after doing this, the aggressor yells out something to the effect of "I tomatered you bitch!")

I need to remember that one!

Anyway.. My wonderful little girl decided she was going to push her Tomater ride on/push toy into the bathroom along with all her other toys she had brought in because Mommy just can't take a shower without them all watching. I love that. ( Yes I do love attention!)

I have been told numerous times that I should start a blog so here it goes....

3 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY! Welcome to the blogging world!

Rachel E. said...

Yippee skippy! I love me some Jackie!

Katy said...

I am so glad that you are blogging! It's a wonderful way to keep up with each other.

Oh, and I can't remember the last time I took a shower without Emma (and some toys) cramped up in the bathroom with me - ha!