Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Holy Hairy Boobies Batman!!

Ok, so maybe I'm just not supposed to have blah (or normal) days. If you know me well enough you probably know that I cut my own hair. Yes dahlings, I can be pretty fabulous at times(wink)! I had made an appointment with myself for this evening for a trim and color. I have been needing it for awhile AND the gals from the office are taking me out to lunch tomorrow for my birthday. I know.. isn't that sweet?

Ok, so as usual I was late for the appt. "Me" was a little grumpy about "I" being late especially because "Myself" had canceled... ha ha.. that was horrible, sorry.

Seriously now (starting here!)I decided to use one of the hubby's old undershirts to wear while I trimmed my hair. I figured I could use it for coloring too because if I splattered any dye it wouldn't matter. So away I went.. snip, snip, snip. I finished up and went and grabbed the dust buster to clean up the hair on the floor. Another great vacuuming idea popped in my head and I decided I would try to vacuum the hair off the shirt.
I Need to make a side note here:
One of our cats, Mookie, HATES the Dustbuster and I believe he thinks when I'm using it that it's hurting me. One time while vacuuming in the office he went to attack it, I had no clue he was even near me, and my hand got the smack down instead of the Dustbuster! It scared the tar outta me and hurt like a biotch! So now when I use the Dustbuster I try to make sure there's no access to me, usually by closing doors.
Of course tonight I forgot and while I was trying to vacuum myself Mookie had prowled into the bathroom and was not looking friendly. (Grrrr!) I slowly put the Dustbuster down and put my hands on my head (I can't be serious folks.) I decided that I would turn the shirt inside out while I let the dye soak so I wouldn't get hair everywhere. I was pretty much covered. The plan worked really well until...
I went to get in the shower and took off the shirt and my chest was covered in hair! There was honestly a split second that I thought "Holy Shit!!!"

I now appreciate more, than I did before this incident, that I don't have Hairy Boobies!

4 comments:

Rachel E. said...

Oh my God Jackie, you're gonna make me pee my pants with the visual image of your hairy boobs. Seriously...but even funnier, I just got a mental picture of "what if this happened to Ashley..." :0!!!!

My word today: cingsa....hell if I know? Maybe a Japanese guy trying to sing? Hmmm....

Sandra said...

Ha! Ha! Jackie has ahiry boobies. Teehee...
Ok so I totally applaud you for cutting your own hair. I tried once and all I can say is that I will never do it again.

Ashley said...

You crack me up! I to am glad I don't have hairy boobies....

Julie said...

You brave, brave woman!