Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday... no baby for you!

Yep, it's a nope! Or so the pee pee tests say. It was a bit confusing this morning. One test I took was negatory but I drowned the poor thing so I thought I'd try the other one. It had a very faint line. I waited around for a little bit this afternoon until I couldn't take it any longer and blew some cash on another test. That one was absolutely negative. Granted I got negative tests when I was prego with Emma Anne until days after my missed period, so I know I won't know for sure until I start my period. It is what it is for the moment.

Happy Birthday to me! I'm the ripe young age of 31 today, as of 11:01am! How this came to be so quickly, I have no idea but here I am in all my glory (and some chocolate chip cookies that my darling husband baked me!) I plan to spend this next year appreciating everything that I love and spending less times with things that I don't.

Cheers!

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm sorry babe. It just means you have to try again and really who doesn't love trying ;)
Happy birthday! I hope you have a great rest of your day.

Rachel E. said...

Yah, Sandra, you know who doesn't love trying (yours truly! :))
Anyways, happy Birthday Jackie! I still say if you got a line, a line is a line...don't give up hope yet...test again in a couple of days!!! Eat a chocolate chip cookie for me, would ya?

My word: euran
The European version of the hit rock group, Duran Duran....

Ashley said...

AW! It could still be a yes...don't give up yet! I hope you had a great birthday otherwise! What a sweet hubby to make you cookies!

Rachel E. said...

Auntie Flo yet? Have you tested again yet? Don't leave a girl hangin' here....

hesse: That little tuft of hair missed by the clippers when you cut your husband's hair....

Kristen :) said...

How did I miss sending you birthday wishes on the actual day?! Happy Birthday, sweet girl! I suck!!! I hope that positive test results are in the near future for us both! That would make for a great belated birthday present!

How were the cookies? :)

xo