Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blah, Blog, Blah!

I have been feeling pretty... um.. blah! today. We (usually always means Emma Anne and I) went to Story Time this morning at the library and Emma Anne had a blast. It's definitely something we'll be doing more often but today it sucked everything I had to go on right outta me! Luckily Sassy Pants took a long nap and I was able to do a few things then get my lazy ass on the couch. Casey came home early and found me half on the couch and half on the floor. I just didn't care or have the energy to move. "What the hell is wrong with you?", asked my darling husband. He is so intuitive that he knew I was needing a great big chocolate chip cookie from McAllister's and quickly handed it over. That gave me just enough strength to make it thru the rest of the day. Woohoo for Chocolate Chip cookies and of course my wonderful intuitive hubby!

Tomorrow will be a much better day!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Could it be that your so tired because your prego? Why can't Saturday hurry up and get here!?!

Ashley said...

WOOHOO! Gotta love the CC Cookies!